Traub TNL32 Sliding Head Lathe
We are very pleased to announce the addition of the Traub TNL32 lathe to our Sliding head section. Its features will allow for a more speedy production rate whilst still maintaining a high standard of quality consistently.
Take a look at some of the pictures above (both in and outside of the TNL32).
To accompany it, we also have new programming software. Tailored for ideal use with TRAUB machines, with the functionalities programming and simulation, supplemented by the additional advantage of manual operation of the entire machine functionality. In addition the user has the advantages of the real 3D model of the machine and the operating elements of the real machine.
A quick summary of the TNL32’s key features;
- Simultaneous machining with up to 3 tools possible
- Clearly structured working area with large axis travels
- Excellent accessibility for operation and maintenance due to large sliding door
- Easy change-over for turning operation with and without a guide bush
- Compact design at minimum footprint
- Ultimate precision by thermosymmetrical machine design
- DualDrive: New tool drive system of TRAUB
TNL32 will allow for quicker changeovers on similar parts, meaning setup times before production begins is much quicker than, allowing for more time to be spent on the programming and perfection of the turning process.