CNC Multi Spindle Turning
Witons dedication and ever ongoing investment into being at the forefront of cutting edge technology, means that Witon also own three Index MS32’s. A Multi Spindle turning machine capable rapid production without any disruption to quality or finish of the final component.
Some of the additional features these Multi Spindles offer;
- Speed control for optimal cutting speeds, favourable chip breaking, and short cycle times
- Twelve independently working CNC-controlled tool slides, optionally with one or two axis
- Complete machining with driven tools in all spindle positions
- Particularly suitable for part families due to flexible setup and fast changeover
- High dampening effect of hydrostatically guided Z-axis